With the SHOT Show mere days away, the online conversation about the show is growing each day on sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Those following the #shotshow hashtag on Twitter have probably seen firsthand just how much the chatter has picked up in the past week alone.
If you’d like to follow the SHOT Show online, here are a few ways to do it:
1. SHOT Show Blog: We will be providing frequent updates throughout the show, including news, videos, links to other blogs and sites providing coverage, SHOT Daily issues and more.
2. Twitter: I’d encourage everyone to follow @nssfshotshow (not to mention myself @chrisdolnack and Diedra Cauley @dcauley) for updates throughout the show. Also be sure to follow the #shotshow hashtag, where you’ll find updates from attendees, exhibitors and media covering the show.
3. Facebook: If you’re more of Facebook person, be sure “Like” the SHOT Show on Facebook. We’ll be providing updates, photos and videos and sharing links to other sites providing SHOT Show coverage throughout the show.
4. YouTube: Tune in to the SHOT Show YouTube Channel at youtube.com/nssfshotshow for videos from the show floor, the State of the Industry Dinner and more. We’ll also be “favoriting” videos from other sources covering the show.
5. SHOT Mobile: The new-and-improved SHOT Mobile app is available for download on the iTunes App Store, Android Market and at shotmobile.com. My personal favorite new feature is the social media aggregator. With just tap of your finger you can see what fellow attendees are saying about SHOT Show and noteworthy new product introductions via Twitter. You can also read all the latest SHOT Show news through the SHOT Show Blog feed without leaving the app.
If you’ll be providing online coverage of the show, let everyone know in the comments below.
See you all at the #SHOTShow!