I know, we haven’t even reached the official start of summer, but the SHOT Show is always just around the corner. And there’s no time like the present to prepare. Here are five things you should do now to ensure your 2013 SHOT Show is a success.
- Register your booth staff early being sure to provide individual emails for each person. The email is their unique identifier and is required to activate the SHOT Show Mobile App.
- Book your hotel rooms through the official SHOT Show Housing Bureau. By booking through the “block,” your purchase is guaranteed, unlike third-party resellers that have scammed prominent industry companies. Our research shows that those who stay on-property are more satisfied than those who have to deal with traffic, shuttle bus lines and weather.
- Order your State of the Industry tickets as soon as they are available, as the event sells out quickly. Just 2,000 seats are available for the industry’s biggest night, which will be capped with a performance by America’s Got Talent winning ventriloquist, Terry Fator.
- Place your order for a SHOT Show directory ad/banner ad sponsorships. There is limited inventory available at the Sands Expo and sponsorships sell out quickly. Don’t forget that you accrue SHOT Show Priority Points for ad/sponsorship buys.
- Review the articles and webinars on the SHOTShow.org website to help you establish goals and objectives and deliver the desired ROI. These tools will enable you to get the most out of exhibiting at the 2013 SHOT Show.